

This year we used our good friend Kelli, to do our family pictures. She was so good and I LOVE how the pictures turned out - see to your right! We were going along pretty good until Adri's turn. She is probably one of the biggest goofballs I know! She was making crazy faces and goofy eyes the entire time. I think we only got two pictures that were good (in my opinion), but then again, the goofy pictures are something to remember our funny girl with I guess!
5 comments:
You look fabulous! :) Welcome to blogland!
Yay! I'm so happy! The pictures look great. I especially love the one of Grady. He is sooooo cute!
Spence & Julie!! I saw your link on Todd and Melissa's site. I'm so excited your blogging!! I seriously love the family pictures. I loved the one on your Christmas card, and it looks like you got lots of great other ones too.
Yay, you've come to the blog side. How fun will it be to keep up with your family. Your kids are getting big, especially Grady...I can't believe that was your little baby. Can't wait to see your next entry.
Julie~ Yay! Found you on Holly's blog! The kids are darling! Can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment