Monday, June 23, 2008

Florida



A few weeks ago, we were able to go visit Spence's parents in Pensacola Beach Florida. They are serving as mission presidents in Tallahasse Florida, but they had to be in Pensacola for a few days. We had such a great time. The beaches are so white, they are amazing. The only bad thing about it was the jellyfish in the ocean. All of the kids and Spence got stung (notice I didn't even venture in there), but they were okay and the redness went away after a few hours. So most of our time was spent at the pool and they loved it. Grandpa and Spence took the girls crabbing a couple of nights with their flashlights and they thought that was pretty cool. I'm not sure it was the most relaxing trip,(Grady played a big part in that) but we still had a fun trip...

9 comments:

nevilleklan said...

Jewels,
You have the cutest family! That is so great that you got to go to visit Spencer's parents. You gotta love Grady's age!! Take care!
Heidi

Todd and Melissa said...

Love the pics, especially of Grady snuggling. So cute, as always!

Sara said...

Cute pictures! It looks like everyone was having fun!! Sounds like a fun trip!

Jenny H said...

I like the picture of you and Spencer. Very Cute.

Lori said...

I'll never get over how cute your kids are. I just want to pinch their dimpled cheeks!

Natalie Winquist said...

Your kids are stinking adorable! Looks like a fun trip (despite the "business" of a toddler!)Cam was bragging to me about how he got to hold Grady at swim lessons!! He & I both agree that he's too cute!! Too bad he won't snuggle women (namely me)! I'll have to keep trying :0)

Katie said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for the "random" comment! ;) Isn't that what blogs are for?! Anyway, it is great to see that your found us...I'm going to add you to our list of friends, if that's ok?! Take care,
Katie & Luke

AJ Gorham said...

Looks like a fantastic time! And tell Nat that Grady is to be snuggling me first!

Amanda B. said...

So many cute pictures from your trip! How fun it must have been for your kids to see their Grandma & Grandpa! We are getting excited for our girls to see Reed & Diane next week.

Oh, and I hear you about traveling with Grady. Our hardest vacation ever was when Leah was 14 months old (the flying was HORRIBLE!!!). It was worth it though, as I'm sure you would agree.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...