
Wow!!! So, I think I may be the only Stephanie Meyer fan left that hadn't read this book weeks ago, but there you go. My friend Amber let me borrow it last week, and I really couldn't put it down. I LOVED it! Thanks Amber. What a crazy, and fascinating concept - just thought I would share the love.
5 comments:
I still haven't read it. :-( I am meaning to. I'm on a girls waiting to borrow list and the person before me is taking FOREVER to get finished. Doesn't she understand the concept of staying up until 1:00 am with a flashlight under the covers to finish in less than 24 hours. I mean... come on!!! I can't wait to read it, though. I've heard nothing but good.
I've got the book, but I haven't read it yet either! I've heard good stuff about it, but I'm making myself finish Sense and Sensibility first. I've been editing a ton a work lately, so it makes my at-home reading go a lot slower!
I didn't know she had written anything else but the vampire trilogy...I'll have to check this one out.
Glad to hear you like it. Did you order Breaking Dawn?
I'm gonna have to snag it after you! Need a good read- so I can bug Cam by ignoring everything else in my life like sleep, kids, chores, etc.- all to be totally consumed by the story line!! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment