Saturday, August 16, 2008

Adri (Otherwise known as Bongos)!


If you know anything at all about Adri, you know she is just a tad on the goofy side. She likes to talk, act, and be CRAZY. My bro. Brent even taught her how to say Crazy with a rolled rrrr - and she does it all the time. Anyway, the other night after she had gone to bed, she came out to tell us that her ear hurt. It being the Olympics and all, we had no intention of going upstairs for an earache right??? We told her to go get a drink and it would feel better. Well, she gets a drink, but then at the top of the stairs she says to us "water don't make it better" - completely matter of fact and kind of ticked off too, and we died laughing. We really couldn't stop because she is right after all, water won't help. And just the way she said it was so funny. Anyway, we love our sweet, CRAZY Adri...

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Jewels,
This makes me laugh, because we always tell Madison to get a drink and she will feel better. One night she was saying her belly hurt and she needed medicine and to sleep in our bed. I knew she was faking, so I thought I would be clever and put apple juice in the medicine syringe. I gave it to her and she looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face and said, "HEY, that's not medicine, that's apple juice!" I guess she's getting to old to fool!

Love ya,
Brit

AJ Gorham said...

Bongos!!!! Hilarious!

lisa said...

Second child syndrome--right?

Jenny H said...

You guys are better than me. I send Abby into bed with a plethora of drinks so she has absolutely no excuse. My time begins after 9:00...and I don't get up :)

Todd and Melissa said...

Loved that story even for the second time. What a cutie!

Also, just a reminder that some time later today I'll be changing our blog address to toddandmelissa4ever.blogspot.com, so be sure to change your link and try to remove any references to our last name if you can! :)

Mike Matthews said...

Ohh man, there is no woman that I love more than Bongos. My mom is ok to.

Natalie Winquist said...

Adri is the sweetest, craziest little cutie pie around!! She reminds me so much of Jess! She's no fool- but you get an 'A' for effort on the water bluff!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...