Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn - a few days of nothing but GOOD reading...



SPOILER ALERT!!!
Such a Great BOOK!
Okay, so I have been a bit of a "bad" mom since Sunday, because darn-it-all these books are so impossible to put down. I have not wanted to do anything but find out what is going to happen to the Cullen's these past few days. I have even had dreams about Indians and Vampires! But, I am so happy with this book... It couldn't have turned out better in my mind. I loved the pregnancy even though it was a bit weird-didn't see that one coming. I was so sure Bella had no shot at actually becoming a vampire, that I really wasn't in a rush to read this last book. But WOW - I am so happy. I really wasn't a Jacob fan at all before, but he came in quite handy for this one. And Bella and Edward can now live FOREVER with their little fam - YEAH - let me know what you all thought! Were you all "bad" moms as well???

8 comments:

holly said...

hee hee...I was. I imagine mine might have been worse. I got the book Monday night and finished it last night. My kids were going crazy!
I liked it more than I thought I would as well. The pregnancy thing was totally weird, but I liked the girl (what a dumb name though). Glad Stephanie Meyers has a thing for happy endings like I do. I love how everything worked out great for everybody.

lisa said...

Brad 'happily' took over while I read it. :) Glad you liked it!!

Jenny H said...

Ummmm yea. Blair was so sick of me reading it - that he planned a "family movie night" to get me away from it. I LOVED it, by far my favorite. And I like little old Jacob too. Good ending.

Sara said...

I LOVE the far and few opportunities that I have to take a break of being mom and dive in to a book! I just tell myself, Im setting a good example for my kids that reading is important...right??? I was skeptical at first, but I liked the book overall and love how everything turns out happily ever after! I was mad at first when the whole Jacob imprinting thing first happened, but it turned out to be ok. Glad you had as much fun reading as I did!!

Mitchell Family said...

i enventually came out of the edward fog. yeah, loved it, it was a little neat and tiddy for me, but hey...why not!

Natalie Winquist said...

I'm SUCH a happy ending kind of girl- it's got to end good for me to like it! i loved, loved this book! Loved how it all wrapped up together and everyone was happy. I think I may be taking it to a whole new level of kooky though when I find myself wishing I could be a vampire with special gifts! (I want both Edward's & Bella's special talents!) You are not capable of being a "bad mom"- so enjoy your little moments of "me time" that all moms need to have every now and then!!!!

Todd and Melissa said...

You know I loved it too! I was definitely a fan, and luckily I only had Todd to ignore while I read—he just filled the time by watching football of course. :)

AJ Gorham said...

Bad....very bad!!!!!! I loved the book as well!!!!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...