Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Funny Tag


My friend Tami tagged me on this one, and I was a bit curious to see what picture was the "4th picture in the 4th folder" - this confused me at first too Tami:) I love that it is my cute little ADRI (back in 2005)! She is so full of SPUNK and FUN, and this picture just makes me smile and remember what a cutie she is.

*I tag Jodie, all my cousins:), Lori, Holly, Britney,Rosemary, and Sonali - and anyone else - it's fun...

6 comments:

Mike Matthews said...

BONGOS!!!!!

My love.

Melanie Bingham said...

I remember meeting Adri for the first time in Nursery. She came up to me with her bow in hand not saying a word and with those gorgeous eyes basically said fix it lady! I love her moxy!

Tami Harris said...

Yea! Thanks for playing. Isn't it fun to go back and look at the old pictures? I ended up spending a lot of time just going through my older pictures and reminiscing (sp?). She is such a cutie...and those blue eyes!!

Natalie Winquist said...

Love that spunky, fun Adri!

lisa said...

She is so dang cute--even if she does have second child syndrome like Lauren! That's what makes them so 'fun' right??

Todd and Melissa said...

Love it! Adri is probably one of my most favorite people ever. :)

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...