Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween = Happiness
Seriously, we LOVED Halloween this year, especially Grady. He thought his costume was so funny and he loved wearing it! My girls did not really enjoy Halloween like they should have at 18 months, but Grady made up for them. Spence took him around our neighborhood and he practically ran to the doorstep of every house. The girls of course got super loaded up with candy and LOVED every minute of that too. Some of our friends hosted an "After Halloween" party which is tradition every year, and Spence and I got to get in on the action as well. Our neighbors wore the Incredibles a few years ago and they let us borrow them - too funny! Our pumpkins turned out pretty cute too. The girls always love doing this, as do I and I have such good memories of PUMPKIN CARVING when I was younger on FHE! We had to do the annual UTE pumpkin and it was a conversation starter as always (for good and bad - go UTES!)! Anyway, we had a great time - and my kids think Halloween is pure HAPPINESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...
6 comments:
I think you guys looked great in your costumes...after all they won the Big Hunk and Hot Tamale awards!
You guys are the cutest. And I can see why Grady loved to wear his costume so much- it looks so snuggly! I was sad to not trick or treat at your house, but by the time we got there the kids pretty much had their costumes off and were done with the whole thing. Fortunately for me trick or treating doesn't last too long!!
ps. you and Spence looked super incredible too!
You guys crack me up...Hot stuff in the costumes! I love Grady's batman costume...so much cuter than the walmart special I found for Deak's. Oh well. Maybe next year I'll be cuter!
I cracked up when I saw you dressed up as the Incredibles. Such a good idea! You are too cute as well as your kids.
Britney
so cute (both your kids and you and spence...so funny!) love the pumpkins, although jer would have prefered a different letter, I on the other hand think it's just perfect!
Wow Jules- I've missed 2 great posts while I have been gone! The train trip to HSM3 looked fun-(gotta love those little details that make it more work tho, huh?!) The pics of you all on Halloween are adorable! Yours & Spencer's costumes were so fitting- you guys are INCREDIBLE!! The kids couldn't have been cuter! Spence was great to bring them here- I was glad I got to see them even if it was but for a brief moment!
Post a Comment