Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Thinking PRIVATE

Okay, so I really have resisted the "private blog thing" for as long as I could, but I can't anymore! I don't know if you all saw the report on KSL news a few weeks ago about blogs, but it scared me good.
Here is the link if you missed it: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330 - you can click on my title to view the report as well!
I just want to have one extra precaution when it comes to pics of my kids - so sorry out there to all who hate private blogs, but I have to do it.
I would love to have anyone who wants to continue reading this blog to do so, so if you don't think I have your email, either make a comment containing your email address, or send me an email personally to juliesummerhays@yahoo.com! I will officially go private next Monday - the 24th! Have a great day!

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes I for sure want to still be able to see your cute blog! I loved the pics for Halloween! The incredible outfits were great!

Nat and Justin said...

I've been meaning to get on KSL and watch the story since I missed it on TV... now you've got me super curious! Please add me! nataliecrump3@hotmail.com, and if you don't mind, my mom likes keeping up on your cute fam too - wdjohn1@gmail.com. =)

The Johnson Crew said...

Please add me! abkjohnson@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

please add me too...kristenk@infowest.com

Melanie Bingham said...

m_bingham@msn.com

nevilleklan said...

hey Jewels! I would love to be added. I love seeing your little kiddos and you of course! our email is nevilleklan@gmail.com

Mitchell Family said...

me me!! jeremymitchell7@msn.com

The Mitchell Family said...

Add us! My e-mail is sunshine5288@hotmail.com. We love keeping up to date with your cute family!

Todd and Melissa said...

I think you have my hotmail address. Let me know if you don't!

Tanalyn said...

Hi Julie!Loven' the blog!You'll have to add me, I am getting ready to go private as well after watching KSL's story!I will add you.
tanalynparker@comcast.net

Rosemary and Rick said...

rick keeps bugging me to do that to. I just keep forgetting. thanks for the reminder. you'll be getting an email from me saying pretty much the same thing. if i have it. i can't remember

Brooke said...

Jules, Des told me about that story and I have been really thinking about private also! It probably is a good idea! I know you have my email so add me!

Lori said...

It is really sad when a few idiots ruin if for everyone. I think it is a smart choice though. lori.vanwagoner(at)gmail.com

Jenny H said...

I would love to still see you...:) Just in case: jandbhowe@msn.com

Sara said...

Im terrible at leaving comments, but check in all the time. Please add my email. I think it is a smart idea and may be following right behind you. Anything to keep our families safe!!

lisa said...

Jules-sorry it's late-but i know you have my email! Lisa (and brad of course!)

AJ Gorham said...

Count me in...amber@luxom.com

GarrGroup said...

I saw the report too and have been thinking about this for awhile. I think you may have inspired me to make the change also. Here is my email: sonaligarr@yahoo.com

Lori said...

You should have my email, but just in case- jdtwitchell@gmail.com

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...