At our B-day family dinner - Applebees - Kendalyn couldn't eat because she was too excited for them to come and sing to her!
This CUTE cake was made by my sis-in-law Heidi!
Wow, I can't believe I have an 8-year old kid - it is too crazy to think about! She is such a great girl and I am so lucky to have her as my daughter. When our kids have a birthday, we always tell them the story about when they were born and I LOVE thinking about those days/nights - they also LOVE hearing it. Kendalyn is our first, so the memories are a little more clear than the others, because it was such a traumatic/great experience, but I just remember how EXCITED I was to have a baby at that time. She was such a welcome little bundle of JOY! She is such a great help to me and - although I don't want to sound braggy or anything, - she is so smart and is always striving to learn more. She makes me laugh all of the time and is SOOOO beautiful. I love having her in our family and hope she always loves to be here as well. I LOVE you Kendalyn - have a GREAT 8th Year!!!
8 comments:
WOW! 8 that is a big deal!!! Happy birthday and that is a very darling cake!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Kendalyn. She is such a beautiful girl. We love her so much! She is quite looked up to at our house! Hope it was a great 8th bday!
I'm going to remember your tradition of the birth stories....this is a great idea.
She is a sweetheart, I loved having her in primary a few years ago. I can't believe how grown up she is now!
Happy Birthday!
ohhh, happy birthday. here's to the pre-teen years! by the way it isn't too braggy to state the truth, she is smart, she is funny and she is no doubt beautiful. how fun! LOVE THE CAKE BY THE WAY!! Will she make my boys theirs? :)
Julie your babies are the cutest ever. I just want you to know that I think you are one of the best moms I know. I watch you. Your kids are very blessed to have come to you and Spence.
Happy Birthday Kendalyn!
Love your new pics by the way. Everyone looks really great!
I can't believe you have an 8 year old either! What a fun milestone.
Love the new family pictures!!
Post a Comment