
Okay, so I have an addiction. These little buggers get me every Easter and I really can't help but buy them and then proceed to eat them. I really thought I wouldn't be bothered seeing them this year with the Fit in Six thing I did, but I just couldn't resist. So, if you haven't had the pleasure of actually tasting this WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SMOOTH, and ADDICTING, candy-coated chocolate - DON'T DO IT!!!
8 comments:
Mmmmmmm! I don't think you even needed to say anything. The picture would have been enough!
Haha I love that you did a post about these! Justin is ADDICTED!!! I don't even want to think how many bags we go through every year around Easter! =) And I just found a recipe I'll have to get to you for homemade Cadbury Eggs too. I haven't tried it yet cuz I just got it today - but maybe we should then we could have them all year! (or maybe that would be a bad thing) =) Thanks for your comment earlier by the way...I love the input!
what bad timing i've had this year. Fit in six just doesn't seem to "fit" anywhere. But I will take your advice and not even start. Poo that I only got to see the back of your head today, which is very cute btw. I'm already missing primary :(
........Cadbury Mini's..........mmmmmm. Luckily you can only eat so many before the roof of your mouth begins to deteriorate, keeps me in check!
I think they're made by Satan just to tempt me.
These are also my favorite! I hide the bag so I don't have to share them.
What is the slim in 6?
Okay, seriously, I wait all year for those Cadbury mini eggs to come out, and then this year, every time I've gone to buy them, I think of gaining 10 pounds, and I put them back on the shelf. They are totally a temptation I cannot resist. I may splurge for Easter, though:
Post a Comment