Friday, June 5, 2009

Cast UPDATE

So I ended up getting a new cast put on Grady last Friday and it has been SO much better! I really couldn't even pick him up without gagging a little - it was awful. When they took his cast off, they asked if I wanted to keep it and I was shocked! I said there was no WAY that stink was coming BACK into my house - they looked at me like I was kind of weird - but seriously - Adri was gagging too. Since last Friday, we have been so diligent about keeping a sock (one of my ankle ones) on his cast any time he goes outside - hello, GENIUS! I came up with that brilliant idea two weeks too late, but at least it came. He keeps it on really good and doesn't get too bothered only having one set of fingers. I know it might start to stink again, but at least it won't be dirty too - only ONE week left - yahoo!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This cracked me up Julie! So so so so so so FUNNY!!!! And SO YOU!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...