Little Miss Adri had her spring Dance Recital last night and it couldn't have been more CUTE!! She LOVES dancing and that is precisely the reason I put her in dance - she can carry quite a beat. Hairspray and High School Musical are BLASTED out of her little CD player CONSTANTLY and she happily dances along (Grady does too and I really need to get it on video camera)!! This year, instead of dragging my cute little grandma to the crowded recital, we took her to the dress rehearsal along with Grady and Spence. It took us all of 20 minutes and we were off. SUCH a great idea because the actual recital of course, was slammed with crazy parents who save seats 3 hours prior to the event and then the rest of us chums sit in the back - but it was just me and Kendalyn so it turned out perfect. Her song was "This Will Be" - the one from the Parent Trap with Lyndsey Lohan - remember??? It was so SWEET - Good Job ADRI!!!
With her friends Azelynn and Haley - they are SO CUTE together!!!
7 comments:
They were sooo CUTE!! It has been fun watching them this year. Darling pictures! Also, I love you new blog design!!
Darling pictures! Also, that's too funny and sick about the stinky cast!!
Looks like she did great and had a blast! Way to Adri!
Two things:
That Adri has a smile that will kill.
And...I was in Primary a while back (I may have already told you this...) Anyway, Kendellyn has such a beautiful voice! Truly.
I LOVE ADRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the cutest thing EVERRRRRRRR!! I can't wait to put Kaleigh in. hmm, maybe I shouldn't wait!
Good job pretty Adri!!
I love that girl! She has the best little smile AND personality!!!
Post a Comment