
Spence and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary (a bit late, but we couldn't go in May) in New York and we are SO excited! I just wanted to post quickly so that if you happened to be watching T.V. this week, you could keep an eye out for us just in case we happen to grace it. Tuesday, we are hitting David Letterman - I know it's a bit late, but that is what Tivo is for right? Wednesday is Regis and Kelly and I am SUPER excited for that! I don't watch the show regularly, but when I do I really enjoy it and I just LOVE Kelly. Friday we are hoping to be at the Today Show where Rascal Flats are having a concert. Anyway, it should be an AMAZING week with AMAZING food and AMAZING entertainment - I will post all of the fun next week!!!
11 comments:
How fun! My mom religiously watches Regis and Kelly so I'll tell her to look for you. :) Happy 10 years!
WE went to New York for our 10th anniverary last year!! IT was so fun! We wanted to go to Letterman, but, just our luck, it said "due to extraneous circumstances the David Letterman show will not be airing for the next four days." Oh well--hope you had tons of fun!
Oh, I'm so excited to hear about all your fun when you get back! i'll watch tv this week!!!
Have so much fun!!! We need to get together when you get back!
Make sure you make it to serendipity to get frozen hot chocolate! So jealous
I've never been there, and am dying to go...it's our ten next year, so maybe we'll be that lucky!! Have a blast!!!!
so fun!!! i'll set my tivo and scan the audience...can't say i watch any of those shows, but just in case someone says your on, I'll have it! have fun!!!
Congrats on 10 years! Brian and I want to go to NYC. I'm sure it will be wonderful. :)
So jealous!!!!!
I am so happy that you are not longer private so that I can look at your cute blog! It looks like the greates time ever-when I go to New York again, I am definately calling you to get your list of places to go! Love your new family pictures!
O.K., So I am a little jealous right now. That was always our plan to head to NYC for our 10th (which was March 13), but it didn't happen. Someday maybe. I'll just live through you guys!
Post a Comment