Max Brenner - can you say CHOCOLATE? They have a separate Chocolate Menu here and it was SO hard to choose and since Spence just isn't too keen on the stuff, I ordered a chocolate shake. What I really wanted was the Fondue for TWO, but I knew I would eat the whole thing myself so there you go. It was really good and Spence had the Oreo Cookie shake - also very good. A VERY fun place to go visit and see..
Cafe Lalo - made famous on You've Got Mail - we had dessert there with Mike and some friends and it was so good. We didn't get a picture but Mike and Spence had the waffle with cinnamon whip cream, strawberrys and real maple syrup - wow - I would definitely get that again..
I had a lemon angel food cake - super good, but didn't top the waffle. Just ignor the goofy picture - I'm not a model okay:)
No comments:
Post a Comment