Bongos (aka: Adri)
Little Miss Skinny Jeans (Kendalyn LOVES them)
Today was the first day of school and it was SO great to be back on a schedule, although I am feeling the "tired" effects about now. I LOVE that suddenly, my kids are jumping out of bed, making them, and getting dressed all enthusiastically and if you can believe it (I barely can) no fighting - hurray for school days!!! Kendalyn started 3rd grade this year (that's right - I'm getting old) and she LOVED it and loves her teacher too. Adri had a "meet and greet" with her teacher who is amazing and really nice, but doesn't officially start until next Monday(boo)- it didn't stop her from thinking that is was her first day and wearing her "first day" outfit - oh well, she did look super cute.
So, all in all, a successful first day to a hopefully successful year....
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Yay for school and being back on a schedule. I am looking forward to it too! They look darling and the picture sure made Azelynn miss Adri:(
yeah for 1st days of school! they look so cute!!
How cute are your girls? I don't know what to do with all the free time now. (actually I do...but there is just so much I WANT to do now!) I bet Grady will love having his mama all to himself too!
AWwww. My heart just melts when I see these photos. As I am just finishing up my 11.5 hour work day I sit at the computer, shutting everything down and then I think 'oh! I bet julie blogged!' I click to my bookmarks, shimmy down the list to go to my favorite and have THIS as my reward!!! I LOVE IT!!
Love you Julie.
Your kids are so cute and growing up too. Kindergarten gives you just enough time to go to the bathroom (ha ha), and then they are home!! Enjoy them, they do grow up fast!!!
Thanks for a fun fun evening at the cabin, we ALL had a great time. Who has the family photo???
LOVE the girls' outfits. They look super cute!
Post a Comment