So, I just had to post this - I cannot believe I have beaten my two (yes, TWO) previous high scores on this game - it is INSANE!! Now, I am SURE someone has gotten much higher than this, but I personally have never seen or heard about higher and we have played this game ALOT! My first highest score was a 169 (see older post) and last Sunday night I pulled off a 171 - AMAZING.. You have to be incredibly LUCKY to get this score, which I was each of the 3 times - hee hee.. Anyway, we got some nice photos I thought:)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Ticket to Ride - 177 - SERIOUSLY!!!
So, I just had to post this - I cannot believe I have beaten my two (yes, TWO) previous high scores on this game - it is INSANE!! Now, I am SURE someone has gotten much higher than this, but I personally have never seen or heard about higher and we have played this game ALOT! My first highest score was a 169 (see older post) and last Sunday night I pulled off a 171 - AMAZING.. You have to be incredibly LUCKY to get this score, which I was each of the 3 times - hee hee.. Anyway, we got some nice photos I thought:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
7 comments:
congrats jules! you need to teach me how to play sometime!!
I have never played this game before, but it looks like fun. Congrats on the high score (s)! :)
Way to go Jules! You know we're proud! :)
i have no clue what this game is...but i may have to find out, since you seem to be having so much fun...looks crazy! (and complicated!)
We play this game at the cabin and I love it however I've NEVER come close to your score
I've heard about this game. I've heard it's tons of fun. Way to go!
I had to revisit this post to tell you we just bought this version of the game. Mike and I have stayed up WAY too late the past few nights... Just one more. :)
Post a Comment