Thursday, September 10, 2009

Arms of STEEL


Okay, I may be a bit obsessed with Kelly Ripa's arms lately - I mean have you seen them - they are amazing. I know there is this whole whoopdi doo about Michelle Obama's arms, and while they are lovely, they are not Kelly's. I watch Regis and Kelly pretty much everyday, and I just love looking at her arms - she ALWAYS has them showing - well, I would too if I had them:)
Anyway, she has been endorsing this new workout DVD called Physique 57 http://physique57.com/shop/products/ which is actually a studio that she works out in, in NYC. Well, of course I bought it and my first day trying it was yesterday - it was SO hard and I only did the 30 minute DVD, there is a 60 minute one (can you say OUCH?)and an Ab and Arm Booster - woo hoo! So, I can barely move today and the sides of my bum KILL - it was a great workout and I can't wait to try the rest - wish me luck with those arms!!!

6 comments:

Jenny H said...

She had her instuctor on an episode last year and I did the workout with them as I watched...it killed.
I am going to have to buy that one...and pretend to want to do it. Ha! I am truly terrified of having lunch lady arms thought...

Michelle said...

I am so going to have to buy that and use it after I have the baby. Hopefully it'll help me find my pre-baby body. :)

Mitchell Family said...

oh, you know i share the obsession! need to have her arms one day. i've got the dvd ready to purchase and can't wait to try it! good luck!

Cindy said...

When I see you in December there might be a double take. I look over, see Spence, the cuties, and a dark haired Ripa! What do I do then???!!! I guess I ask for you autograph...and then request to see your arms..............

Love ya! Good luck w/ the workout!

MomMitchell said...

Oh Julie, you make me laugh!! If only I could have her arms, legs, hair, oh what the heck I would love to be her!!! I hope I made YOU laugh!!
PS. loved Cindy's comments

Anonymous said...

yes, Kelly rocks! Everything about her! I need to buy this so I can hurt like she does! (and you now!)

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...