Grady's Crib... It's down and packed away for good - well, at least until we have grandkids and that is WAY off. He has finally decided that he can sleep in a big boy toddler bed and he is SO proud. I am too. We have had it up for months, but I was too worried that he would be walking around and playing at night, and I couldn't sleep - but not anymore. He has stayed in it and slept great! It was super sad for me to take it down - not because I want more babies (no way), but because of the memories. I remember when I was pregnant with Kendalyn and we were out looking for cribs and we finally found "the" crib up at Babinsky's in SLC. We both LOVED it!! I am not sentimental about most things, but sometimes a little button goes off and I become a little emotional. I'm okay now, but I am going to miss that thing - besides the fact that it made for a very "cute" room...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I'll Miss...
Grady's Crib... It's down and packed away for good - well, at least until we have grandkids and that is WAY off. He has finally decided that he can sleep in a big boy toddler bed and he is SO proud. I am too. We have had it up for months, but I was too worried that he would be walking around and playing at night, and I couldn't sleep - but not anymore. He has stayed in it and slept great! It was super sad for me to take it down - not because I want more babies (no way), but because of the memories. I remember when I was pregnant with Kendalyn and we were out looking for cribs and we finally found "the" crib up at Babinsky's in SLC. We both LOVED it!! I am not sentimental about most things, but sometimes a little button goes off and I become a little emotional. I'm okay now, but I am going to miss that thing - besides the fact that it made for a very "cute" room...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
8 comments:
Awwww....listen to you- gettin' all sentimental and what not. I'm proud! Soon enough you'll have rocks on top of you dresser of each mountain top you've reached or each 'special' experience you've had outdoors! Just watch..... :)
Love you Julie! I'm proud of buddy boy too!!!!!!
it is so sad how fast they grow up. . .come on julie just have one more!!!
grady is sooooo cute.
thanks for all your love on my blog. . .your the best
love kelli
Oh, that is super sad. I have found that I have a hard time letting my kiddos grow up, so I'm sure I will be a total wreck when we have to pack our baby stuff up for good. Good luck with this new "season" of life. :)
Oh, that is sad. He is getting so big...and transitions are hard for moms:)
Whatever you do, don't sell it. It's worth the memories.
Jules I just teared up reading this post....we are going to be going through the same with Cameron soon and I don't know that I am ready for that!! Miss you!!
Grady looks so grown up on that new bed. He really is a cutie. He reminds me so much of Chad as a little boy. Love reading your blog
I'm glad he actually sleeps in his bed. I bet it's comforting knowing he's not out wandering all night!
OH! What a big boy! It's always sad for me to put my kids in a 'big kid' bed. I want them to stay little! Onto the next big thing eh?
Post a Comment