Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Luv Notes..

On Sunday after church, we came home and found these on our bed! 
One for me,
and one for Spence.

Adri was the culprit and she was SO happy to give them to us and for us to find them.  They don't actually say anything on them in writing, but I read LOVE.. Thanks sweet Adri girl - luv you too...

9 comments:

Russ and Erin said...

That is so cute! I teach primary to the 7 year olds and our lesson had that idea in it. I hope the parents of my kids were as happy as you were! That is so sweet!

Jenny H said...

Sweet Girl. I want her to come over again soon.

Lori Conger said...

Don't ya love it when your kids find their own way to say "I love you?" And honestly, Julie, I love you, too. Thanks a million times for helping with Boston the past few days. He had a great time, and it was a huge blessing to me. You are such a sweetheart. I hope to return the favor sometime--any time. And guess what? I'm out of bed today--yeah!!

Michelle said...

How cute is that?! She's a sweet girl!

Hyde Family said...

she really IS the cutest little thing. I LOVE to get those, but mine usually come in the form of a gun or bomb or something! It still means love to me!

Barbara Jean said...

How sweet!! Those are the times when I feel like all the hard "mom work" has really paid off :)

Krista said...

Hey. I wanted to let you know that I'm stalking your blog... Just because it makes me feel better when I know who's looking at my blog.
Anyway. Your family is SO cute and you are just as cute as always! =)
I saw that you were trying some new workout DVD's. Are you liking them? Are they working? I need something new.

Mitchell Family said...

pay day...so cute!

Cindy said...

THAT is my Adri girl. She's perfect.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...