Friday, December 4, 2009

Got It and Going to Use It...




Spence laughed his head off when I showed him what Grady did with the "harness"(we're not calling it a leash - too many dog images come to mind)! He said it was like watching someone being pulled by a huge dog walking down the sidewalk - oh well, at least we'll get our exercise - we are going to put it to good use next week!!!



7 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Have a fun week! I hope the harness helps. :)

I laughed at your "Naptime" picture below. I can totally relate!! Halle's naps have been non-existent since we got rid of the crib. It's horrible!

Krista said...

I think the 'harness' thing is a smart move. I don't like them either but I know how quick little boys are! Besides. It looks like your little guy thinks it's a fun toy so who cares what anyone else thinks. ;)

Krista said...

Oh! And I'm sure you will but have fun on your vacation!

Todd and Melissa said...

Love it! I think the harness is a WISE move. Hope you guys have fun!

Michelle said...

haha Those pictures are so funny! Good luck at Disneyland! Looks like you will be getting lots of exercise hooked up to him :)

Cindy said...

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I hope you guys are having a GREAT time!!!! Little buddy is SO CUTE pulling you around Julie. Buddy. Love it! See you NEXT WEEK!

Mitchell Family said...

well...i think it's safe to say he doesn't mind it. when he's older and wonders why you ever didn't it to him...tell him if he didn't act like such a wild animal you wouldn't have had to. hope it works!!!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...