I LOVE this girl! She is honestly my very best friend and I just LOVE being with her whenever I can. She loves my kids almost as much as I do and they love her equally - you couldn't get a better aunt and sister! Love you Cind and have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cindy! I will always think of you since I was kind enough to have my daughter on your special day!
happy birthday to cindy! I hope you got her some of those extra fancy boots from the previous post. I can totally see her in those. Yeah, for sure!
Happy Birthday Cindy. Hope you had a fun day celebrating. Are you all still in Idaho?? Missed you at the breakfast. Hope Christmas was fun.
Yay Cindy! We love you too! :)
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite cousins! :) Jules-you two are so great together! I loved having you stop by the other day. Cind-hope your birthday was great!
Happy Birthday Cindy! I just love Cindy Lou! She's so great!
Post a Comment