Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love the mints, hate the "leaky" tin???

Well, I have the solution - and it's just a little bit genius on my part if I do say so.... I LOVE Altoids mints, they really are the best, but...I HATE the powder that leaks out ALL over my purse - it really bugs. My keys had powder coating them and every time I reached in that little pocket, I had powder fingers too and that's just gross. SO...I bought new mints that come in a much better container - no leaks (which are good, but just not as good as the Altoids) and when it was empty, I stuck the good, old, reliable Altoids in - PERFECT!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I would expect you to come up with a smart solution like this! I might have to steal it!!

Cindy said...

G E N I U S!!!!!!1

Shane said...

Nice infomercial Julie. If they didn't pay you for the ad, they should have. :) Good luck selling the house.

Tanalyn said...

Now just the keep the Altoid tin for misc. things; pins, paper clips, fishing ties, buttons and so on. They are the best for that!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...