Tuesday, January 26, 2010
On The Market..
Yep, my house is up and ready to go. We have, well, I have wanted to sell for quite a few years now, and I finally begged Spence enough that he is actually convinced it's now a good idea! Of course, it may not sell with all the lovely stuff going on in the market these days but you never know until you try right?!?! So of course Sunday at church was filled with plenty of questions so here are some answers...
1. Why are you moving??
Technically, we are not moving, we are just trying to move. We are trying to sell because I am SO ready for a change and we feel like now might be a good time for that.
2. Where are you going to go??
That's the tricky part, because we have no place to go until we actually sell our house. We are hoping to get a little closer to Salt Lake where Spence works to make the commute a little shorter. In the meantime, if we sell, we will just rent until we decide what to do.
3. Are you buying or are you going to build??
Tricky again, because while we would LOVE to build, there just aren't a tremendous amount of lots available (at least at a decent price) south of Farmington. If we find a house we like, we would definitely buy, but we do have a couple of options on lots - miracle of all miracles, we found some in Centerville that we LOVE...
So, I hope that answers at least a couple of questions. Really, we have LOVED it here in Kaysville and love our neighbors So Much! If we can't sell, it really will be fine and we will stay put. But, if you know anyone who is looking - check it out HERE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...

8 comments:
Bryan and Shauna absolutely love centerville. Hope it all works out great for you.
Actally I am tending Timothy this is Aunt Carolyn
Good luck! I know this has been something you have been working on for quite some time. I would LOVE to see you guys head this way!!! I'll be stalking you here and on FB to see how it is all going! :D
Sad for us, but happy for you. Being a Centerville native, I do love that place
Woohoo! So fun! Head down to Provo and we'll probably see you there!
Wow, I can't believe you guys are going to move! I'm sure that you will sell your house super quick--it is so beautiful! I also loved your post on Lego Land. My entire house is also Lego land and we just keep getting more! Its pretty rediculous!
Just keep moving South ~
Pleasant Grove is great!
I bet Spence is LOVIN' the requests to move south! All that blue raised in the sky!! It would be his dream come true! ;)
I'm excited for ya Julie! I don't know what to think about you guys getting something new and me not being the recipient of the old.... ;)
Kidding.
Love you! Miss you!! Kiss the kids!!
Cindy
Post a Comment