This is currently my new favorite website - I litterally laugh out loud when I read this every day - yes, I do read this every day and it is SO funny! I know it might be mean to laugh at the celebrities, but really it is all about what the author says - she is so witty, and really, their clothes are usually a bit much. Anyway, check it out and you might just get hooked too - (well, only if you really like Us Weekly and other celebrity mags and shows like me) - just keeping it real.....
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
My New Guilty Pleasure...
This is currently my new favorite website - I litterally laugh out loud when I read this every day - yes, I do read this every day and it is SO funny! I know it might be mean to laugh at the celebrities, but really it is all about what the author says - she is so witty, and really, their clothes are usually a bit much. Anyway, check it out and you might just get hooked too - (well, only if you really like Us Weekly and other celebrity mags and shows like me) - just keeping it real.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...

4 comments:
You know I love Us Weekly! What's the website? :)
I love your final words Julie..."just keeping it real..." Perfect! I'll have to check it out sometime. Does it count that each time I see an US Weekly magazine I think of your great self??
Love you!!
You're so funny! I checked out the blog, and it entertained me during some down time. Loved it.
That really was funny. I guess maybeI COULD be a designer!
Post a Comment