Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mi Casa

Our home is Centerville is buzzing right along.  They started digging May 3rd and we are ready to pour tomorrow - woo hoo!!  Here are some pics - they don't look like much, but it is definitely looking more like a house everyday to me..  We also met most of the neighbors last night and they are SO nice - which makes us all the more excited!!

5 comments:

Jenny H said...

Exciting!!!
I am happy for you guys - it is a beautiful neighborhood.
We'll have to meet at Tony Burgers often:)

Jodie Edgington said...

What?! That's very quick! Looks like the kids are excited! And poor Kendalyn with the braces pain..never had em' but glad I didn't!

Our Family said...

What a beautiful neighborhood. I would love to build a house. Boone would rather die. I bet it will be beautiful! I want pictures when it's all finished.

Sara said...

Julie...this is so exciting! Good luck with all the decisions that are about to come your way :) Keep us updated...it is fun to see the pictures! Im so excited for you guys!!

MomMitchell said...

Exciting for you. I'll help you move~~~ok??

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...