Saturday, June 12, 2010

Casa Pics II

These are actually for family to see who doesn't live around us, so, sorry about the same old, same old!!  We really think it is beginning to take shape though - exciting!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

Wow, your house looks like it will be sooo amazing! How exciting! I wish I could build a house and actually pick out everything--it seems so fun.

Cindy said...

Whoa! That looks GREAT!! I'm excited to see it!

MomMitchell said...

I need to know where this is, grandma tried to show me, but no luck!! Looks great, excited to see it!!

Lori said...

I'm so envious that you are watching someone build it and not scraping someone else's bad design choices off of the wall. I told Mike my next house is a brand new house.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...