Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally...An Update!!

Sorry I haven't posted pictures for awhile on our home - it just hasn't changed that drastically from week to week until about a month ago - which is about when these pics were taken!  It has changed a ton since then, so we will take more pictures this week.  We are still hoping for an end-of-October-move-in-date, but it's not set yet.  They started the paint job on the back of the house yesterday, so once the color is on - it will look SO AMAZING and be that much closer to being done - yeah!!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Looks good!
How fun to be able to decorate and have Christmas is a new house!

Lori said...

I am jealous of all of those big windows. It looks great.

Hyde Family said...

This is so exciting!! I CANNOT wait for you guys!

Amanda B. said...

Looks beautiful Julie! We are so excited for you guys!

Cindy said...

I'm most excited for Brent and my new rooms!!!! ;)

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...