Wednesday, October 27, 2010

See ya...



Dear Glee,
I really, really liked you and thought you had mucho potential  - really!  However, you are getting much too nasty for me to watch and therefore, I will have to take you off my DVR for good.  Sorry, but that's the way it's going to be,,,,

jules

6 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

I know how you feel. I love the music but I hate the content. What can ya do but turn it off? =(

lisa said...

I'm in the same boat Jules. I will just watch the music/dances on youtube. Dang nasty glee!

Blake and Holly said...

Jules, I totally agree! It had such great potential but it is failing! I have stopped watching it as well!

Lori said...

I did the same thing. High five!

Cindy said...

You're my sister...so naturally I agree with you ALL THE WAY (even though I haven't seen Glee since February and even then it was only via Hulu....I'm a LITTLE out of touch :)

Love ya! ...ciao glee.....

Jodie Edgington said...

So relieved to hear this. Having never seen it I realized LOTS of people looved watching it. Then last week I saw a clip and I was SHOCKED that it was so popular with people I respected! Nice to know it wasn't always like that.
PS Cute Halloween Pics...and yeah it was definately over kill for me and Halloween this year! The rain was another nail in the coffin!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...