Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweenie Shmeenie

Yay, it's over!!  Now we can get back to NORMAL and get ready for CHRISTMAS - woo hoo!!


Here are the little munchkins!  It was quite a soggy night here in Utah and Grady took about 3 spills which resulted in soggy M&M's, but overall - not a bad night!  He was right in there saying "Trick or Treat" really loud with a nice "Thank You" and sometimes I even heard a "Happy Halloween" - so cute!  We went to our new neighborhood and took a ward map around so we could actually see where the very few people we know, lived - I thought it was pretty productive of us:) 
Visiting Great Grandma

Miss Ballerina - easiest costume we have ever had I think!!

He wanted an Alligator, but the Flying Dragon went over nicely!

Witchy Woman - I realized either this year or next would be Kendalyn's last time Trick or Treating - I totally remember being too old for it - weird...

5 comments:

Risalyn said...

Cute kiddies! They are getting so old!

Amanda B. said...

Cute, cute. Leah was a ballerina too- we didn't even have to buy anything for it. Yay!
I was hoping we might run into you at Grandma's but we didn't get there till kind of late.
I agree- on to Christmas!!

Jenny H said...

Such cute kids! They look so big and grown up...when did we get that old?
BTW...Happy Birthday!:)

Cindy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love...and I can't WAIT to see them in a few weeks!!!! Thanks for putting up the photos Julie. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Unknown said...

So dang cute! I am drooling over your house pics. When do you move?

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...