Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like...


We're MOVING in!!!



I bet you thought I was going to say Christmas, but no - this is much, much better than Christmas!  Our house is just under 3 weeks from us occupying it and we are SO ready!!  They have the cabinets done except for one bathroom, and the counter tops will go in next week, along with the flooring and the surround tub/shower tile.  YAY!!!  It has been just over 6 months since they dug the hole and we are starting to go a little stir-crazy with all of the driving and close quarters, but really, it hasn't been bad at all.  We just really want to be living in the town that we are actually living in if you know what I mean.  School, dance, church, preschool, - pretty much everything is down there but us - so it will be nice to not drive to and from Centerville 4 times a day!

11 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY!!!!! I LOVE IT JULIE!!!! I can't believe how amazing it looks!!! The colors are fabulous, the layout, the wood, the stairs.....EVERYTHING!!!

holly said...

gorgeous...where is the easel of Jesus? ;)

Michelle said...

Your house is beautiful Julie! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person...hopefully we'll be there in December and you can give us a tour :)

Jenny H said...

Beautiful!!! Every single detail.
I bet you are anxious to be there...happy for you guys.

Rosemary and Rick said...

We're ready to help you move in! Everything is turning out just beautifully. Your house has great personality--just like you guys!

Hyde Family said...

O M G!!! Am I allowed to say that? It is so pretty, I love it all! I CANNOT wait to help you move in!

MomMitchell said...

Looks great, am excited to see the whole house!! Hang in there!!

Risalyn said...

Love it X 100!!!! Super cute family in an awesome house-picture perfect!

Unknown said...

julie i LOVE everything about it! it is beautiful! we miss you guys

Sara said...

It is so beautiful! Call us to help you move in! I am excited for you!

Unknown said...

Stunning! Roses are coming for a visit!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...