Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bongos Birthday!!!









So, for some reason, it may have something to do with Uncle Brent, but we have always called Adri Bongos!!  It may seem weird, but this little missy was mighty crazy when she was younger - really, she still is a bit of a ham most of the time - hence the name.  We love this little cutie of a girl and are so happy to have her in our family.  She has such a funny personality and LOVES to laugh!  It was quite the Barbie Mania at our house on her birthday - she's quite into the Barbie thing for the moment.  She decided (at the VERY last minute) to have a party with her friends, but it was kind of thrown together, with Christmas having just got over and just having moved in as well, but she loved it!  They made those little Perle Beads (those melting beads that you iron) and played a few games.  She chose donuts for her "cake" - smart little whip:)  She also decided to do Sushi for her B-day dinner with Spence and I.  Also a smart little whip:)  Swimming was next on the list and they had fun swimming with dad (I said someone had to be dry to take a picture:).  We had a great time - Happy Birthday SWEETIE!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was so spoiled the previous two years to be able to spend her birthday with the fam!! I missed it this year.

Thanks for posting Julie. I love the pictures...Adri girl! Such a beaut!

Cindy

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...