So, my Adri is quite the little crafter, colorer, and artist. She just has always been that way. Although she is more of a tomboy than Kendalyn, she can still sit for hours with crayons and paper and be great, and the other two just can't be bothered with that. Since school has been out, she has started doing the melty beads like CRAZY!! I think she has made about 35 or so - and these things take up to an hour for some of them - nuts!! I have been ironing them all, with some complaining at times:), but we thought we would take a picture of the few we had at the time - they are really cute!! Good job Adri!!
3 comments:
Cohen goes crazy for these, too. If you look online, they have all sorts of pixelated images that she can copy. Cohen is slowly working on all of the old Nintendo characters. It is pretty cool though. LOVE the cupcake picture... hahaha!
Fun post. Leah is obsessed with these right now too. I feel like I am constantly sweeping beads up off the floor! I just showed Leah the picture of some of Adri's creations and she said, "Wow! Those are so pretty! She did a really good job." I agree. Good job Adri!
ADRI GIRL!!!! Good job sweets!1 Maybe we can make some together at the cabin?!
Thanks for the post Julie. Very cute.
Post a Comment