Friday, November 11, 2011

Family PICTURES!


We finally got family pics done this year after skipping the whole process last year - Spence was disappointed that I remembered to actually do it - he hates to get pictures done!!  Anyway, my cousin Curtis and his wife Amanda take photos and they are really good at it.  She set us up for the different poses and Curtis shot away.  It ended up being SUPER cold the morning we were able to do it and we were all pretty frozen, so it wasn't ideal, but the pics turned out great.  I am however, regretting my choice for Grady - that shirt was a good idea in my mind, but it ended up not looking too great in a photo - oh well!!  That can be changed next year.  Thanks Curtis and Amanda for doing these and making us look good:)









4 comments:

Todd and Melissa said...

Super cute! We really do love how they turned out—and Grady's shirt looks fine! :)

Cindy said...

I saw these on Facebook too! My little heart melts when I look at em. So cute. Those little faces!!

The Mitchell Family said...

These are adorable Julie! I love the colors and I love yours and the girls hair curly too, so cute!

Blake and Holly said...

Oh I love these Jules, they look great! I love the fall colors! and You look beautiful!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...