I LOVE my new wall art!!
So I have this wall behind my kitchen table that has been bare since we moved in - over a YEAR ago - and it has been bugging me like crazy. I knew that I wanted some color, but I just couldn't find anything that I loved. Then, I found this site http://sprik.blogspot.com/ and I found what I wanted. You can find it on the left side at the bottom on her blog search called "pattern pieces". She does designs and then makes them into free downloads which you can either print yourself or send to a printer (Costco) to do it!! I had them done in 12x12 and I love them!! She has a TON of different patterns so you can really do anything. I have to admit that I found this site a LONG time ago and only in the last week did I really do anything about it. Now that Spence hung them PERFECTLY, I have no idea why I waited SO long. Just thought I would share...

1 comment:
Very very cute. Good job! ...artsy. Love it.
Post a Comment