Friday, January 17, 2014

When Adri turned 9!!

Okay, this is getting a little crazy, because I am now OVER a year behind! Hoping I can get caught up and get this dang blog printed out soon! 
We were so excited for Adri's 9th birthday because we had our Cindy home. She had just moved back a few days before Adri's bday, so it was really fun to have her here. She decided not to have a bday party and for that I am always grateful:) We went out for sushi of course and then grandma and grandpa Summerhays came over for Adri's favorite dessert - Strawberry Shortcake. Love my Adri girl!!













 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ah! This is why you were looking for pictures! Love it.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...