Thursday, February 7, 2008

BOOTCAMP

Well, this is the result I am hoping to get from this serious workout, but we will see. I have been doing this workout (well not this exact one, but it is called bootcamp) for 2 weeks now. I do it 3 times a week and I love it. I haven't seen any weight loss, but my arms are getting sculpted slowly, and some (just some) of my jeans are starting to fall off - yea!!! Spence and I have started the year strong with the workouts and we are hoping to see some results soon. Boys bug though, because they can lose up to 5 pounds in a single day - so not fair. Spence has lost 10 pounds almost and he looks great. I am happy for him, but definitely bugged:) I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Todd and Melissa said...

Boys seriously bug! You'll have to tell me more about this Bootcamp workout. Sounds hard!

Jenny H said...

I just found your blog link...Way cute pictures! I have a friend that just did a "bootcamp" thing and got way good results! (Like you need it)

Natalie Winquist said...

All I can say about the bootcamp is- "You go girl!!" You're a babe & really don't need it- but now I'm seriously scared of the muscles you'll have!! Those "nice arms" you've always wanted are on their way!!! Oh yeah- any time Grady wants to get a little lovin' at my house- he's always welcome!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...