Friday, April 4, 2008

Grady Boy!!!

I am not sure why we added the "boy" onto Grady, but it has now become his name and we love it. He is starting to walk and loves it. We love having him walk to each of us and then clapping and shouting so much that he falls - oh well:) I just thought I would share this video of him "sort-of" walking - it's pretty cute!!!

8 comments:

Sarah Flint said...

What a cute little boy. Austin is just starting to crawl and he's in to everything! I finally got the blog figured out. I was doing it all wrong, so you can check it out now. Your family is so cute Julie, you two make beautiful children!!

Mitchell Family said...

so cute, makes me excited for the milestones in my boys life...but I have to say I'm enjoying the here and now much better with these boys then I did with Ry--so busy to get her grown up.

Todd and Melissa said...

He's so cute—you know we love him!

nevilleklan said...

Julie How are you? Your kids are so cute! You are such a great mom. Thanks for sharing.

Tami Harris said...

Grady is so cute! I have a long way to go until I'm there :). Well, since you came to visit my blog and responded I'm tagging you about your week of meals. What are some of your meals you cook? I'll be watching. :) I was at Ricks in 94-95, then I was wisked away to the alter the following year. ha.

Tami

Jenny H said...

My favorite part about that video is the soundtrack. High School Musical Rocks. (Sadly, I knew all the words)
And Grady is pretty cute too.

Amanda B. said...

Grady is sooooooo cute! Grandma Petterborg was recently telling me what an unusually cute baby she thinks Grady is. I couldn't agree more. He's beautiful. :)

Todd and Melissa said...

You've been tagged for Oh the Memories. Check out my blog to see what you need to do!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...