Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ariel? I guess so...


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Sara, thanks for the post, this is funny. I took this quiz and I think I agree with it. I have always liked Ariel the best, and she does seem fun right? Pretty fun - go try it out...

5 comments:

Sara said...

That is funny! I totally think it fits! Thanks for playing along :)

Jenny H said...

Very cute...I would want to be Ariel, but I don't dare do it for some reason. Afraid I'll turn out to be the evil queen or Ursela

Natalie Winquist said...

I would totally pick you as an "Ariel"!! That sort of goofy, fun, headstrong, adventurous girl! And a knock-out of course!

AJ Gorham said...

Fiesty and sings beautifully....that is you!!!!

Nat and Justin said...

Julie! I was meandering on some blogs, and found yours - hope you don't mind me looking! Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter every time I see them! Hope you guys are doing great!
Nat

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...