Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Who Likes the Dentist?

Adri's first trip to the Dentist was a bit overdue, but we finally made it in. She was not about to go back to the room and definitely not sitting on that chair at first, but somehow, after that "magic" chair moved up and down, we were able to convince her that it might actually be fun. Well, I think the pictures say it all - she loved it. That night when I was tucking her in bed she asked me if we could go back to that fun place again - I said yes!!!



Kendalyn has had a dangling front tooth hanging for awhile and she would not let me have a tug at it, so she asked the Dentist to just pull it out and he did. Amazing that everyone besides Spence and I can talk her into letting them pull it out (she also had her Primary teacher pull one out - thanks Cameron:) - she looks pretty cute though...

5 comments:

GarrGroup said...

Personally, we LOVE the dentist at my house....but for obvious reasons. I'm glad they had such good experiences!

Todd and Melissa said...

How funny! I guess Ben can be pretty convincing . . .

Mitchell Family said...

too cute, tell kendalyn she makes missing teeth look fab!

lisa said...

Your girls look like they had QUITE the time at the dentist! Hope Grady feels the same way...

Natalie Winquist said...

Cameron told me to tell you that he's available any time you need him!! :0) There's something about little girls that are missing their front teeth that is just downright adorable!! Congrats on what sounds like a very successful dentist's visit!! - Nat

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...