Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Little Memory...


So, I bet you can't guess who our photographer was??? Well, I will give you a hint, she just lost one of her front teeth and is currently 7 and in the 1st Grade!!! If you guessed Kendalyn you are right! What an eye...
We decided to take the kids up to the Bountiful Temple to look at the flowers for Mother's Day, and also because it was our anniversary this week, so we told them a little about the day we got married. I told them that we met through my cousin Todd, and Kendalyn said it was good that Todd and dad were friends or we would never have met - hmm I guess she's right - so here is a little shout-out to Todd- THANKS- we couldn't have done it without you! It was a fun little outing and we got some great pics. By the way, happy Anniversary Spence - I love you tons!!!




The flowers were so beautiful and it just reminded me of our wedding day - oh the memories...



Grady loved the fountain - I think he thought it was a hot tub:)

10 comments:

Lori said...

Those are cute pictures Julie! By the way, I just started a blog for my little family. Check it out. jdtwitchell.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You guys are just so dang cute! We miss you!

Todd and Melissa said...

First of all this is my first time commenting on a blog, but Meliss told me that I had to. I would like to take credit, but I would have to say it all comes back to Tim realizing how out of balance that picture would have been at Tablerock if Spence didn't move in closer to snuggle you.

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! I love the pictures by the temple. The flowers are so beautiful right now! Great memory for your kids :)

Lori said...

I was just talking about your wedding to a friend. After your reception I went with Jodie to somebody's house she knew. Anyway, at 11:30 I remembered that my car was still at the temple. So we drove up to Bountiful and my car was locked in the gate. By the time we made it around to the other entrance I saw a security guard in my car and going through my glove box. haha. He was trying to figure out why my car had been abandoned there. (It was floor to ceiling full of my stuff with my bike on the back because I had just moved to Utah that day and hadn't unpacked at all). Funny. That was so long ago. Happy Anniversary.

Jenny H said...

So Fun Julie!! I love the Bountiful Temple...Kendellyn does have a great eye :)

Amanda B. said...

Happy Anniversary to you & Spence!! Our anniversary is this week as well. How LUCKY that you had tulips on your wedding day. They pulled the tulips out 3 days before our wedding, so the flower beds are bare in all of our pictures. I was so SAD!

lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember your wedding (and engagement) like it was yesterday. I was SO hoping that Brad would come back from Euope and propose to me...I guess some of your luck/love/whatever rubbed off eh?Or maybe your dad told Brad to just get a move on it...!

Natalie Winquist said...

Your family is so stinking cute Julie!!! I think Kendalyn is well on her to becoming a great photographer!! You & Spence are such an awesome couple & I'm so glad we've gotten to know you both better!! Happy belated anniversary!!

GarrGroup said...

Way cute blog! Happy anniversary to you two! It's crazy how fast time flies.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...