Landon, Adri, Kendalyn, Samantha, Julie,- Grady was having a nap!
We had Samantha and Kendalyn taking these shots for us - pretty good right?
Five years ago, when we were living in L.A. we ended up going to a South Pasadena ward, and we were lucky enough to meet some great friends- the Snow's being one of them. Kendalyn and Samantha had to be friends because we were - and they still love to see eachother. We have tried to connect once a year since then, and I think we have only missed one year (am I right Holly?). Anyway, Holly is from Idaho, so they usually pass through here, and luckily, they came a couple of weeks ago and stayed the night and went to church with us (they even came to the WHOLE thing:). We always have such a great time with them and a ton of laughs. We have 6 (soon to be 7 - not me, Holly) kids between us and it is fun to see them together. Anyway, we miss you guys and just wanted to say THANKS for stopping in...
2 comments:
I love old friends. It's funny how you maybe only see them once or so a year, but are instantly best friends again.
Those are the best.
I'm so glad the picture of us together turned out so good...it really shows the size of my rear end! ;) ugh.
Glad we played this year. It was so fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment