So, lately I have decided that boys are so much more crazy and wild than girls. Plenty of people have told this to me before, but I never really realized just how true it was. I mean, I could have the girls sit on my lap and read a book or do a puzzle and they loved it. They would even watch short Elmo clips at this age,(almost 16 months) but oh no, not Grady. He is 100% always on the go. I am so tired every night by his constant activity, that I can't wait for Spence to get home and takeover. Spence and I literally don't want to go anywhere that will require our attention for long, because we know it has to go purely to Grady. His nap is my only saving grace and boy do I love that nap. The only bad thing is that he is just recharging and is even stronger when he wakes up:) If you know me, you know that I am excited about the day when he is older and "easier", so Spence always sings me the song "Don't Blink" as a reminder about how much we will miss this age (will I really?)and I know that I will- I mean, just look at this cutie...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Hmmmm!
So, lately I have decided that boys are so much more crazy and wild than girls. Plenty of people have told this to me before, but I never really realized just how true it was. I mean, I could have the girls sit on my lap and read a book or do a puzzle and they loved it. They would even watch short Elmo clips at this age,(almost 16 months) but oh no, not Grady. He is 100% always on the go. I am so tired every night by his constant activity, that I can't wait for Spence to get home and takeover. Spence and I literally don't want to go anywhere that will require our attention for long, because we know it has to go purely to Grady. His nap is my only saving grace and boy do I love that nap. The only bad thing is that he is just recharging and is even stronger when he wakes up:) If you know me, you know that I am excited about the day when he is older and "easier", so Spence always sings me the song "Don't Blink" as a reminder about how much we will miss this age (will I really?)and I know that I will- I mean, just look at this cutie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...
10 comments:
Oh, Grady!! He is so cute and getting so big!! Yes you will miss this age...one day! :) For now, just take lots of pictures and keep writing down all the little terror things he does!
I hear ya! I am in the same boat with Gunner...but, they are sooo cute!
He is so cute! We had our ultrasound today...we're having ANOTHER GIRL! I tell you, I completely thought (hoped, wished, whatever) it was a boy. I've never been disappointed before, but I'm getting used to the idea of more girls.
I'm so glad I have Landon...despite his activity. It is so fun to have a boy in the house. Unfortunately, I really think we are going to keep having kids now because I'm almost sure we have more boys coming...
Cute Cute Grady. I love the song you referred too. I am feeling sad that Ab is going into first grade! It feels like she is forever gone to school now and will be getting married tomorrow.
I keep hoping my Deak will be up in my bookcases, but I am sure, when the day comes..I will wonder what I wished for :)
cherish the moments!! they do pass so quickly! just yesterday my boys were emptying drawers & scaling the walls! now here they are begging for chances to drive the car & talking about girls!!! dang that grady for being so cute & growing up so fast!!!
Hey Jules! You have the most adorable family! I am in the process of putting together a blog myself and I want to add you to my list and keep up with your cute family. My blog is www.boonebritney.blogspot.com
See ya,
Brit
He is just the cutest dang thing sitting on that shelf. I love it. I have to remember to show Todd these pics because he'll love them too. I think Spence is right! You'll definitely look back later and think that time went by so fast!
Oh Julie, I know EXACTLY what you mean! Austin turns one next week and he is a little terror as well. From the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to bed he is all over the place! But I am greatful to have a happy healthy baby. Your family is very cute, hope all is well!
Are those the cutest pictures you have ever seen though? I actually cringed seeing Grady hold that vase (I think). I hope that survived unscathed! Just know, I'm getting quite nervous seeing CJ trying to get around. We're not crawling yet, but I'm afraid, very afraid!! :)
What a little monkey!!!! I love boys!
Post a Comment