So, a few months ago, Spence and I decided that we would go to Park City for one of our family vacations this summer specifically for the close factor(no plane ride)and being that Grady is, well Grady:) What we didn't realize, was that we were going to Florida in June and that it was not going to be very relaxing trip (Grady). So when it came time for Park City for a week, we were really not in the mood for no sleep (Grady) and continuous running (Grady), but we did it anyway. It did turn out to be a very fun and short trip though (we came home 3 days early). My brother Brent (visiting from N.Y.) and my sister Cindy both came up and stayed for a few days and we had an excellent time with them. The best part would have to be the day we spent on the Alpine Slide/Coaster/Bungee Trampoling/Rock Wall Climbing/& other fun rides. The girls had a blast and even Mr. Grady Boy seemed content to sit in his stroller. All in all a good trip and a lot of fun to be had in Park City - who knew...
6 comments:
Don't you sometimes feel like you need a vacation from your vacation?! I really emphathize about the constant chasing of a toddler- makes an outting a little challenging! However- my jealousy peeks through too cause he's such a cute little stinker! Looks like your getaway with your adorable family was fun!! You're right- we REALLY need to hook up soon for some serious game playing! ;0)
My girls love seeing your pics!Brent looks so good! Glad you had fun in PC...we'll be there next weekend for Matt to run the marathon. Somehow I think we won't be having as much fun as you all did!
Jules,
Looks like you guys had a great time! I still haven't seen your comment. I am glad that now that I have a new computer my blog is having special issues! Maybe this is a sign that it is not a good use of my time! It sure is fun though!
I'm glad it was fun even though you didn't want to go. Your pics are totally cute.
Taking little boys anywhere is so hard! Grady is just in his 'special' stage right now. Coops is slowly growing out of it--I think. I love the pics of Brent and Cindy! I miss those guys! When is the new and improved Parade of Homes??
We spend a few days in PC every summer and are amazed at the things we come up with to do there. The best part is the ride home is only 30 minutes. :)
Post a Comment