Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Change at Last!!!


First Day of 2nd Grade

First Day of Preschool

Right Before Dance -Love the PINK

At Dance Class - forgot the "good" camera

At Dance with Azelynn and Haley - CUTIES

Kendalyn is already into her 3rd week of school, but Adri just started yesterday, so I thought I would wait and do it together - thus saving precious blog space:)
We are LOVING school - really, all of us. It was really time to get back into a routine and get away from each other a bit - we were all getting summer - cabin -fever. Kendalyn is now in 2nd grade and she loves it. I really can't believe how old she is getting - it has happened so fast. Adri started her second year of preschool with Miss Penny and was so excited that she has been asking me for 2 weeks "when is it my school?" She also started her first Ballet class on Monday and was so thrilled to go. She was so cute to watch - I just loved seeing her smile continually. Grady had his first mommy-and-me music class today,(sorry no pics:) but I can't say he loved it. He just kind of walked around and looked at babies and people - such a silly boy. I liked it though - it is fun to meet other moms and hang for a bit with our kids. I love watching my kids doing things for the first time and seeing the joy they get out of little changes in life - it is so great to have CHANGE - I love it!!!

10 comments:

Jenny H said...

That little dance picture is adorable.
Where are you doing the mommy and me music class? Deak would love that.

Lori said...

I love school time, too. Those 3 kidless hours each morning are so refreshing. Your kids have beautiful hair.

Todd and Melissa said...

I can just picture Adri smiling the entire dance class. What a cutie!

Mitchell Family said...

your girls look old. how fun!

lisa said...

Grandma was telling me how much you love having 'quiet' time with Grady. It is nice having the girls gone for a while though!

Nat and Justin said...

Jules - It was so good to see you guys today! I was telling my mom I ran into you, and she was sad because she's been wanting to get your mom's email, so I am being the messenger for her and asking you for your mom's email. :) I guess she could call her, but they are crazy busy, so Mom probably thinks of doing that at the wrong times. :) Anyway,if you don't want to post it on here, you can email me nataliecrump3@hotmail.com, or my parents wdjohn1@gmail.com - either way is great! Take care!

Melanie Bingham said...

Your kids are soo cute!

Natalie Winquist said...

Love the pics! Nothing like cute little girls in leotards to make ya go "aaahhh"!! xoxo

AJ Gorham said...

What fun! Cute little ladies!!!!

Millertime Madness said...

Julie- your family is adorable! I was clicking away on friends' blogs and found you- your children are absolutely precious! I'm glad to see that everything in well for you!
Jennie Miller

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...