
So, I have been meaning to write this for awhile, but as you all know, life sometimes gets in the way:) During hurricane Ike, Spence and I were watching the weather channel late the night before it was supposed to hit (his sis lives in Houston). So as we were watching this guy talk, we see a guy run behind him in the wind and crazy rain. I immediatly know this is a streaker, but Spence isn't so sure - he thought there was no way. Well, as luck would have it, we have a DVR in our bedroom, so we were able to rewind and slow it down. Yep - just as I suspected - it was a streaker. I SO wish I could post it somehow, but I guess then it wouldn't really be appropriate:) This guy almost fell down as well, so we were laughing like crazy and have kept it on our list and shown it to a lucky few. So funny!!!
4 comments:
One of the funniest things ever! Thanks for DVR and thank you for showing us! :)
Okay Jules- you've now got me beyond curious to see it! Don't ya dare erase it until I've gotten to see it!! Who couldn't use a good laugh now & then, right??? Sad thing is- I had to think "Wait- Cam was here in Utah, I'm sure it wasn't him- probably okay to laugh then"! Sounds totally like something he'd do! (Don't tell the Bishop!) ;0)
That might be the funniest thing that I've heard all day jules! Save it so we can see it!
My curiosity was just too much...I went to youtube and success! If you youtube weather channel streaker, you can find it there...in all his white tusshy glory!
The same thing happened to Marc and I a couple of years ago while watching the evening news doing a story on texas wild fires. HILARIOUS!
BTW it is also on youtube ....wild fire streaker. The reporter just continues on, so funny!
Post a Comment