Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread and Jammies


I LOVE that someone super smart came up with these things awhile back - they have made my life much better. We always do these "buy it and build it" Gingerbread houses every year, and every year my kids just LOVE it! I love it, because you really can't mess it up - it is pretty darn easy. This year my fun sister Cindy got to help and the kids couldn't have been happier - they LOVE their aunt Cindy! We were able to have her stay with us for a whole week while she is on break from school and we had a blast. We love her and we love being with her - especially ME! She truly is my best friend and I miss her a ton! We also had our Summerhays Christmas Party this last weekend and it was a blast! Danny and Em planned it and it turned out FABULOUS! Every year Spencer's parents give all 21 of the grandkids matching jammies and they love them. Fun times!!!




Beautiful CIND!



The Finished Product


Jammie Time


Danny being "Santa" for our Party


All the Kiddos with their Jammies

4 comments:

Tanalyn said...

Looks like so much fun! Cindy looks great, tell her HI. What a fun grandma with the jammies!

BTW- I love your daughters name: Kendalyn! It's a very pretty and classy name.

Sara said...

Its such a fun time of year! I am with you on the gingerbread houses. We have done one the past 2 years and they are great!! I hope you all have a very happy Christmas!!

Todd and Melissa said...

I think those little gingerbread kits look so cute. How fun! Glad you guys had a good Christmas party last weekend, and sad we didn't get to see Cindy!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I loved ginger bread houses! And I wondered who was with you at church. Your sister is beautiful! And could your kids be any more adorable??!! What fun treaditions you and your family have. Love the jammies!
Have a fun vacation!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...