Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LOVE


That is the "Theme" or "Word" of 2009 for me. Yes, the Today Show told me to do it, but I liked the idea and ran with it. I really hope to have more LOVE for all of the wonderful things in my life this year. So, now that I have the word, I work in my New Year's Resolutions to go along with it. Here goes:
#1 Learn to be a GENIUS at Photoshop - this requires LOVE of my slow computer and sometimes slow mind
#2 Be a Better Mom - I think I have done this one before, but I obviously didn't succeed:) This is an obvious one that will require LOVE and tons of Patience
#3 Do better in my church calling/callings - I have not been trying as hard as I need to for my lovely leading calling in the primary, so here is to LOVING those kids and remembering that I am responsible to teach them to LOVE primary songs

So, here I go! I am already LOVING 2009 and all of your wonderful posts! Thanks and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

I LOVE the new family pics...I've decided the non perfect ones are the best...so don't get too good at photoshop...and if you do get good can I have a lesson?

ps you waive that wooden spoon very well! The kids love you.

Anonymous said...

I loed this post. What a good idea, I might steal it too! ButI think you can already cross everything off (maybe not the photoshop thing, I don't know) But I do know how much my kids love primary songs thanks to their great music leader! And I love your family pictures too. Where were you guys? I'm always looking for a new place.

holly said...

ha ha ha...love is the word for this year, eh? It sounds like something appropriate for a heartfelt feelings night. :)
I think my word for the year might be SURVIVE!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...