Kendalyn was able to get Baptized last week and it turned out to be such a great day. My parents drove down early that morning (they left at 5:00am - ugh) and my brother and his fam drove down the night before. Most of Spence's fam was there besides his parent's and a couple of brothers. And my grandma came as well. We had a fun Brunch after with breakfast casseroles and donuts - yum! I am with my cousin Lisa on not loving the whole dress thing that Kendalyn chose, (Lisa didn't love her daughter's either) but it was her day and I wanted it to be completely her choice. She ended up looking beautiful and I actually like the dress a lot more now. I really am so proud of her decision to be baptized and of the great girl she has become - We LOVE you Sweetie!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
A Kendalyn Day
Kendalyn was able to get Baptized last week and it turned out to be such a great day. My parents drove down early that morning (they left at 5:00am - ugh) and my brother and his fam drove down the night before. Most of Spence's fam was there besides his parent's and a couple of brothers. And my grandma came as well. We had a fun Brunch after with breakfast casseroles and donuts - yum! I am with my cousin Lisa on not loving the whole dress thing that Kendalyn chose, (Lisa didn't love her daughter's either) but it was her day and I wanted it to be completely her choice. She ended up looking beautiful and I actually like the dress a lot more now. I really am so proud of her decision to be baptized and of the great girl she has become - We LOVE you Sweetie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...
7 comments:
congratulations to Kendalyn. It is hard to believe our little girls have been baptized. Crazy!
BTW---any good girl name suggestions for me? I'm due on Monday and STILL no baby! AAHHH!!!
I actually think her dress is really pretty! I think she picked well. Oh, and you look totally cute in the picture with Kendalyn, you and Spence!
She looks so cute. It is wierd to think I will be there in a year with my first. Glad the day went well!
Congrats to Kendalyn. What a neat milestone for your family!
Kendalyn has what Ryanne likes to call "fashion", she chose well and she looks beautiful. Tell her congrats for us.
Julie! I forgot! Way exciting- she is such a beauty- that is great for you guys. And Heidi- amazing job on the cake- Wow!
What a special day! I can't believe you have an eight year old! WOW!
Post a Comment