Friday, January 16, 2009

Adri's SWEET #5










Adri just turned 5 and couldn't be more pleased with herself. She is so happy that she can put up 5 fingers instead of 4. We started off the day with just a few presents to open and saved the rest for later - such self control she has:) We asked her where she wanted to eat and all she said she wanted was shrimp - so that's what she got. She basically ate the whole tray except for 3 from me and about 2 from Spence - silly girl. We just had a cupcake party with our fam and she opened the rest of her presents with the pink robe being the biggest hit. Her REAL friend party was the next day. She wanted everyone to wear pink and they had a great time. Spence took her and Kendalyn to Chuck E Cheese after the party (bless him) and they had a blast. Adri is such a fireball and so full of energy. Everyday she comes up with something to make us laugh and it usally includes dancing and being goofy. We love you ADRI - Happy B-day!!!

- Turns out, all of my photos are floating to the right - ugh - too much work to fix so oh well!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it!!!! You throw quite the party Julie! These pictures are such a contrast for what sicknesses were to follow...yikes!! Love you!

Tanalyn said...

Not too many 5 year olds ask for shrimp......she definately has her head attached correctly!!! Those look so good! How 'bout that AND the Dairy Queen treat?

Todd and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Adri! Boy, that girl sure does love shrimp, doesn't she? :)

holly said...

I cannot believe she is 5! That is crazy...almost as crazy as just wanting shrimp to eat. What a fantastic kid. :)
Miss you guys.

lisa said...

So, I was wondering "I miss reading Julie's blog. I wonder why she hasn't updated it in forever. She's not showing up on my blog roll." Come to find out, you HAVE and my blog roll is lame. I am so sorry!!! I feel like I've missed so much. So, to sum it all up--I love your kids. Kendalyn is such a cutie. Her baptism dress is awesome! (that is NOT The most important detail, but I loved it.) Adri is a little spunky girl--her and Lauren are too much alike! Love the Christmas pics AND the new pic at the top of your blog. I have TONS of details about photoshop and digiscrappin if you want to get together anytime. Let's start!!! So sorry for never commenting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow happy birthday Adri! 5 is the best!!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...