Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Um... YUM!


This is a picture of the famous Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate in New York, which I am sure is super FABULOUS. I haven't had it myself, but my friend Jodie said it was amazing. Anyway, since most of us do not live in or near N.Y. (except you luckies Mike and Brent:) there is a solution! My sis-in-law Barj introduced me to the Frozen Hot Chocolate at Dairy Queen the other day, and oh- my- gosh is it good. It is not on their menu so you have to ask for it, but you will be SO glad you did - I am totally craving one right now, so I thought I would share this great find - thanks Barj!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing!!! It sounds fabulous! I love your new years resolutions around LOVE! I would also love to learn photoshop. Maybe we could do a class together or something?!?

Natalie Winquist said...

Love the header pic of your cute family Julie! It should be a crime to have such a good looking family! I am glad I FINALLY got my laptop computer fixed so I could catch up on all your posts! I do have to say this though- I disagree with you on your calling. I think that you HAVE done a great job! You are cute as heck up there leading the music & I love to giggle at you when even you forget the words to those songs we seem to only get to sing once in a blue moon! But- I am sending you tons of love to help you in the new year- cause I do love having you as a friend!!!

Todd and Melissa said...

Mmmm! Maybe we'll have to go get one of these on one of our free days. :)

Tanalyn said...

I exect one to be delivered PRONTO!!! or not, it'll defeat my purpose of running this morning, danget!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks so good! I love hot chocolate, any way! I always love your music too!

Jenny H said...

I tried one of those last week, and it was YUMMY!! And, I usually actually don't even like chocolate (I know...weird.)

Barbara Jean said...

Jules - I'm so glad you liked it!! I just had one a couple of hours ago. We'll have to sneak one in on girls day out!!

Melanie Bingham said...

Make Spencer take you to NY and Serendipity! It's the best they also have a Peach one along the same lines. I didn't know Dairy queen had something simialr...so much for those resolutions.. Your new pictures are darling!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...